Live well,Laugh often Love always

Live well, Laugh often, Love always

Tuesday 21 June 2011

1st post ever!

Hello stampers
I am starting my Blog today with my first card! How exciting is that? I hope that I do not let you down.
We made this card this past weekend, at my stamp -a - stack class.
This card is using the reverse embossing technique. I used some ribbon that I had purchased off of the Clearance rack on  Stampin Up website. The flower and vines are from the stamp set "Vintage Vouge" The sentiment is from "Afterthoughts" a Hostess Level one stamp set from the 2010 - 2011 Idea Book & Catalogue (which you only have 9 days left to order from).

To purchase any Stampin Up Products, go to http://stampthemoment.stampinup.net/ click on the "Shop Now" button, where you can take advantage of amazing prices in the clearance rack. Or click on Last Chance and get that stamp set, or 1 1/4" striped ribbon that you wanted before it is gone.    
Supplies: Card Stock: Very Vanilla Ink: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake - Versamark with clear embossing powder.  Today's card was cased from a talented lady "Shannon" here is a link to her card http://stampingqueens.blogspot.com/2010/01/vintage-suede.html

1 comment:

  1. That was a great class on Saturday Cindy. The cards were fabulous. Look forward to reading your blog and seeing what you are up to.

    ReplyDelete