Live well,Laugh often Love always

Live well, Laugh often, Love always

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Birthday Wishes

I love the "In Colors" that are in the current catalogue. I am not sure if they are going to be in the new 2011 - 2012 catalogue or not. I will see on Thursday.Oh ya ....... that's when I get my Big Shot! I can't wait.
Supplies: Card Stock: Pear Pizzazz, Concord Crush, Whisper White. DSP - In colors. Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Concord Crush. Stamp Set: So Happy for You and Just believe. I used the scallop edge punch and the little flowers are from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack. (I actually use this set alot)
I cased this card from The Night Stamper - I just love her cards, I have actually bought her tutorials and used them for my classes. Here is a link to her site  http://memystampsandi.blogspot.com/

Happy Stamping

2 comments:

  1. Cindy!!! I love, love, love this card. We should make this one at class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are getting a big shot? I hadn't heard.

    ReplyDelete