Live well,Laugh often Love always

Live well, Laugh often, Love always

Tuesday 28 June 2011

Bliss


Ok no more sadness, only "BLISS" This is such a beautiful stamp set. For the stamped flowers and butterflies, if you can see, I have stamped them in two colors. To achieve this look you stamp the light color first - in this case Peach Parfait and then you roll the edges in the darker color, in this case Poppy Parade. I think this is a cool effect.
Supplies: Card Stock: Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait, and Whisper White. Ink: Peach Parfait and Poppy Parade. Stamp Set: Bliss. Embossing Folders: Framed Tulips, and Square Lattice.

There is only two days left to purchase Retired Products. I will be placing an order for these products on June 30th. If you want anything please send me an email – with your credit card number and I will include it on my order.. This will keep all of the shipping down for everyone.
This is also only two days before I get my ……. Wait for it……… “BIG SHOT” I can hardly wait. I will also get the new catalogues, that is really exciting.

I hope to hear from you soon
You all have a Wonderful Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment