Live well,Laugh often Love always

Live well, Laugh often, Love always

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Sail Away

Even though I do not really appreciate the water, I sure would like to "Sail Away" right about now.
Today's post is featuring the "Sail Away" stamp set that is in the Summer Mini Catalogue. Only $11.95 - I love this stamp!
Supplies: Card stock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, and Concord Crush. Ink: Concord Crush -  Designer paper In Color. I used some twine that I had because I think my dog ate the bakers twine that I purchased :(

This card was cased from Lorrie. You must visit her site she is so incredibly talented http://stampingaddict.blogspot.com/search/label/Sail%20Away

2 comments:

  1. Great card Cindy. I like the dimension and the use of the word window on the wheel. Good man card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, I went onto Lorrie's site. Wow, the 3 dimensional projects she has are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete