Live well,Laugh often Love always

Live well, Laugh often, Love always

Monday 11 July 2011

A Chocolate Tribute to my Dad!

Today would have been my Dad's 74th birthday. I think that birthday's were one of his favorite times.They involved family, presents, and of course Cake, hopefully Chocolate cake! Dad was a very special man. If you were lucky enough to spend time with him, you miss him. I sure wish that you were here Dad and then we could have a real birthday celebration. I would gladly wait patiently for you to unwrap your presents piece of tape by piece of tape (lol)

I found this on the Web it fits in with today.  The Let's Eat Chocolate stamp set was from Stampin' Up!, 2011 Occasions Mini Catalogue earlier this year. Here is Carol's site I got it from   http://www.stillstamping.com/my_weblog/2011/01/lets-eat-more-chocolate.html

Happy Stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment