Live well,Laugh often Love always

Live well, Laugh often, Love always

Thursday 14 July 2011

Sox where are you?

I am sorry to say it is day 6 since I have seen my cat Sox. He went out last Friday and he never came home. My hope is that he has found a better home, and not the other things that I think.

On to happier thoughts.......




It is wedding time and this a is a very quick, and cute card.
Even though I cannot take credit for the idea since I found the template FREE on Lynn Pratt's blog (Click HERE to go directly to the template) I LOVE how the card turned out.
Supplies: Card Stock: Basic black, whisper white (inside of card). Retired bride DSP. Dress embelishments are from the retired pretties kit and white ribbon. The tux shirt has black pearls for buttons. The stamp set: Vintage Vogue

Happy Stampin!    




3 comments:

  1. Sox come home. Mama is missing you. Beatiful card Cindy
    Any couple would be thrilled to receive it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh my silence has been broken. Thanks for all your support Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the photo of Sox that you were talking about today?

    Thanks for posting this card and link. It came in very handy when I got a last minute request to make a wedding card for Colton.

    ReplyDelete