Live well,Laugh often Love always

Live well, Laugh often, Love always

Saturday 2 July 2011

New Products












Take a look at the new items in the catalogue
Elebration Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!Isn't this guy just the cutest. The name of the stamp set is "Elebration" $11.95 in the new catalogue.

Ok I may be MIA for a few days. I have volunteered to make 42 samples of Stampin Up for a Scrapbook Retreat. How excited am I? Wow 42 ladies will have my business card. I hope they all call me (hee hee)

This is what I have come up with. A purse that holds gift cards. For my samples I will be putting my business cards in them



Supplies: Card Stock: Pear Pizzazz, DSP "In Colors from 2010-2011, I used the Round Tab extra large punch for the fastener, I just added some bling and some ribbon to finish it off

Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment