Live well,Laugh often Love always

Live well, Laugh often, Love always

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Create A Cupcake

I am very excited to say that (thanks to my beautiful sister ....... even though she could get into a movie with a senior discount) I am going to the Edmonton, AB Regional. Am I Happy? Oh yes I am. 

Today I am posting a card that I did a while ago. I love the ribbon technique but it takes time and nimble fingers. Believe it or not, this is the cupcake builder punch

Supplies:
Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: ribbon
Tools: Big Shot, Framed Tulips Embossing Folder, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Cupcake Builder Punch
 
Happy Stampin

1 comment:

  1. I think you are remembering the situation incorrectly. She wouldn't let me use the seniors discount, although she did say maybe next time. Anyway I need to make up a few of these cards for birthdays. Thanks for showing us how to make these fabulous purse cards.

    ReplyDelete